Selecting the right material handling equipment is vital to the success of your operation. HODGE is here to make that process easy, because we know forklifts. Our experts can match you with the right fleet for your operation and budget whether you’re planning to buy, rent, or lease your next forklift.
So, which purchasing option is right for you? Let’s find out.
1. You know your business better than anyone. When buying a forklift, you’re able to customize your equipment with factory-installed options specific to your operation’s needs. Adding a forklift to your workforce can help simplify your day, speed up processes and protect your team from heavy lifting on their own.
2. Will you eventually want to resell the forklift? If so, buying a forklift will allow you to get a return on your investment depending on the residual value of the forklift and how well you maintain the equipment.
3. A purchased forklift can be eligible for tax deductions.
4. Purchasing your forklift means it’s yours. You won’t have to deal with rental or lease contracts. You won’t be fined for unexpected cosmetic damage, scratches, or overage on hours once the lease or rental term is over.
1. Opting to lease a forklift lets you set your lease-term agreement based on your operation’s needs. When the terms of the lease are up, you can make adjustments as needed. Need to increase you fleet size? No problem. Want to modify lease terms? You bet!
2. Leasing a forklift could mean lower monthly payments compared to buying or renting and offers extended warranty.
3. If you’re someone who likes to always have new forklifts in your fleet so that you can utilize the latest and greatest models and technology, leasing is a good option for you.
4. Leased forklifts are 100% tax deductible.
1. Does your operation need a forklift for a very specific short-term job or additional forklifts for seasonal business? Renting is a cost-effective way to have additional equipment only when you need it.
2. Rental forklifts are paid on a month-by-month basis. If you’re needs change, HODGE is able to swap out your forklift for something that better suites your operation.
3. Preventative maintenance is built into HODGE’s rental contract, meaning we’ll service your equipment and keep it up and running at no additional charge. We send a service technician to you!
For businesses leasing or renting a forklift from HODGE, we offer an option for you to buy the equipment you're using at a discounted rate once the terms of the lease or rental contract are met.
There are a lot of reasons to add a forklift to your operation, but which purchasing option is right for you?
Contact one of our HODGE sales reps who can get you set up with the best equipment for your needs.